Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling sorry for my self

As I sit here typing tears run down my cheeks and I have no idea why my life is so screwed up in my mind.I am destined to clean toilets for the rest of my life and I am so pissed off and bummed about this. I applied for a chance at building  a career and ended up with a job cleaning others peoples shit off of toilet seats, a job that I am going to have to do for the rest of my working life and no one  not my friends not my child and NOT MY HUSBAND understand how I can be so heart broken.
 If you have read my blogs you know the story I was well on my way in Wawa to having a nice career,and then Wawa changed things so that I lost my career and became an employee again with no future.Life in my job got less then pretty.
 I applied for a very good job in Wawa that is just perfect for me and I know I would do better then just about anyone. I didn't even get an interview.What did I do that was so wrong?Why am I destined to clean other peoples poop off of public toilets

No comments:

Post a Comment