Saturday, September 22, 2012

Project 365/ Day 23, 24, & 25

Back on track again counting right and getting my assignments done in the proper order. I have to say if nothing else this project is helping me to get out and walk and get a little fitness back in my life. So far it has been a lot of fun doing this project and at times it does give me a real challenge getting the picture I want, I think it is the challenge I like the best. I do giggle at myself sometimes because I have turned into one of those people that goes no where without a camera.
 Day 23, Favorite fruit or Vegetable.
  The timing at times with some of the projects seems to be almost like magic. This is one of those times I just happened to have my favorite looking fruit on the counter and it hadn't been cut up yet. I played with that thing all day looking for the perfect look. Everywhere I went I took it with me. I must have looked slightly crazy taking my pineapple for a walk in the park. In the end I got my picture on my back deck.
I love the way pineapples look. I think they are one of the most interesting looking fruits around.
 Day 24, Fabric.
 Once again the timing was perfect on this. The examples the email had were of thread and yarn. The suggestion was that we not just use a piece of material but to think about fabric in different ways. I was drawing a blank all morning,until I started hanging out the wash. All that kept going through my heads " the fabric of our life" it just kept rolling around and wouldn't stop until I took a few pictures and there it was "Fabric" 
I like this one it says so much.
 Day 25, Portrait. 
 This was a work of love. I loved every minute I spent on this one. Madeline is always a lot of fun to hang out with she is just an absolute bundle of joy. I told her what I wanted to do and set up a chair for her in the best light I could find and gave her a book and  one of her dolls and then I sat across from her and we talked and giggled for a while then I started taking pictures. The hardest part was getting her to not say cheese and not to smile all the time (well fake smile). After a few shots she settled into reading her book and talking to me as if the camera wasn't even there. I got some great pictures. Even still it wasn't hard to pick my picture for this project. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one. Everyone I asked agreed with me so here it is
                                     Madeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment