Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I phone

I am now a proud owner of an Iphone. I have felt that I was to old  and to antisocial to want or need an Iphone. So not true, while I get a total of 3 phone calls a week this tool is so much more then just a phone. I have found a dozen uses for it already and I have only had it 4 days now. God forbid I go take the apple class on how and what this phone can do,I would become a true techno nerd.
 So far I have found the games, camera, and reading my email, as well as sending links to my blogs. The camera in this phone seems to work so much better then my actual camera,that in itself is worth more then money. If you follow all my blogs you know already my photography is less then good. This phone seems to make picture taking a lot easier and photo editing sites less necessary. Let me show you what I mean.


dinner


A plant I brought home from work 2 hours ago that was dead
 clear clean pictures in one shot. To get this result with my camera I need to take at the very least 3 shots and odds are I still won't have a good picture.
For me the camera alone is worth the money. So the weather forecast,and other free apps that I have yet to use are like icing on the cake, making me one happy IPhoner.


No comments:

Post a Comment