Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 365/ day 1 windows

I started a new project yesterday with the intent of improving my photography. Each day I am given a suggestion and I need to take a picture of that suggestion. 
 Yesterday was windows. I took 21 pictures of three different windows to get the one perfect shot. well if not perfect then at least good. My hope is that by this time next year I take less shots and I do get the perfect picture. A person can dream. Anyway here is the picture I picked as being my best shot.
 I was thinking about putting all 21 pictures up for your viewing pleasure. That just seemed like to much so I am going with "and the winner is" kind of style and only showing the picture I pick for the project.
 I have checked my email twice already this morning I just can't wait to see what I am photographing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment