Monday, August 27, 2012

Project 365/Day 2 Clouds

Day 2 was clouds. Easy right? Wrong! The first two pictures were just what we aren't suppose to do. I just aimed and shot. The result was pretty pictures of trees with clouds behind them. After picture 1 and 2 I stopped and did what we are suppose to do,think about the shot plan the shot. I took a walk around the neighborhood looking for a fluffy white cloud that wanted its picture taken. I took about 10 pictures on that walk. One of them was pretty good and I thought I had my picture.
I actually liked all 10 of the photos but I didn't love any of them. I went for a ride to the grocery store with out my camera and all I could see was clouds. I did however have my Iphone. I took 3 pictures in the parking lot and they looked pretty good. I really liked the lighting behind them,to bad they weren't in frame. When I got home from the store I took a walk all the way out back with my camera in hand. As soon as I looked up at the sky I saw it,I took my time thought about it and pictured it and then I took my shot. 
I love it. This is one of the best photos of clouds I have ever done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment